TIPTOP 100 EC, 240 EC
Tiptop EC, containing clodinafop-propargyl is a foliar acting grass-week killer for the control of annual grasses in wheat. It gives excellent control of Alopecurus, Avena, Lolium and Phalaris spp. It can be mixed with many broad-leaved weed and residual herbicides to widen the spectrum of weeds controlled.
Clodinafop-propargyl offers the following features:
- Excellent control of the important grass weeds in wheat.
- Good safety margin for all wheat varieties, thanks to added safener.
- Compatibility with a range of complementary herbicides including sulfonylureas, with foliar fertilisers and with other agrochemicals.
- Wide window of application from second leaf to flag-leaf ligule visible (ryegrass up to 3-tiller stage)
- Rainfastness after 1 hour
Spectrum of Activity
Clodinafop-propargyl is a foliar-acting herbicide for the selective control of grass weeds in wheat. It controls a wide range of graminaceous weeds and is sprayed post-emergence over a broad window of weed growth stages.
Clodinafop-propargyl controls the following weeds:
|Latest growth stage at application|
|Alopecurus spp.||Blackgrass||Flag leaf ligule visible|
|Avena spp.||Wild oat||Flag leaf ligule visible|
|Lolium spp.||Ryegrass||3 tillers|
|Phalaris spp||Canary grass||3 tillers|
Before using this product read the product label carefully and contact your local agent for further details.
Ask for more details: